Gift cards are always a popular gift. They’re especially appreciated when it’s from a store the recipient often frequents, such as Lowe’s home improvement. Lowe’s sells gift cards for popular retailers like Amazon, iTunes, Starbucks and prepaid cards for restaurants and gas stations at around 2,200 stores.
In addition, Lowe’s also offers gift cards for its own store, which can be used online or in-store. You can buy Lowe’s gift cards in denominations from $10-$100. They can be purchased online or in-store, making great gifts for any occasion, like holidays, birthdays, and father’s day.
List of Gift Cards Sold at Lowe’s
Lowe’s offers third-party gift cards for national brands from electronics stores, clothing stores, sporting goods stores, restaurants, fast food places, travel agencies, auto repair shops, furniture stores, craft stores, etc.
Here’s a list of gift cards sold at Lowe’s:
Dine-In and Fast Food Restaurants
- Bob Evans
- Bonefish Grill
- BJ’s Restaurant Brewhouse
- Burger King
- Carrabba’s Italian Grill
- Cheddar’s Scratch Kitchen
- The Cheesecake Factory
- Coldstone Creamery
- Cracker Barrel
- Dairy Queen
- Firehouse Subs
- Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse
- Jersey Mike’s
- Little Caesars
- LongHorn Steakhouse
- Macaroni Grill
- Olive Garden
- On The Border
- Outback Steakhouse
- Panda Express
- Panera Bread (buy a bread bowl nearby)
- Papa John’s
- P.F. Chang’s
- Pizza Hut
- Red Lobster
- Red Robin
- Ruby Tuesday
- Taco Bell
- Texas Roadhouse
- TGI Fridays
- The Children’s Place
- Yard House
- American Eagle
- Barnes & Noble
- Bass Pro Shops
- Bed Bath & Beyond
- Big Lots
- Buybuy BABY
- Crate & Barrel
- Dick’s Sporting Goods
- Foot Locker
- Forever 21
- J. Crew
- Joann Fabrics
- LL Bean
- Macy’s – See Macy’s sale schedule
- Nordstrom Rack
- Old Navy
- Sally Beauty
- Spa Finder (see our guide for cheap massage deals)
- T.J. Maxx
- Ulta Beauty
- Victoria’s Secret (see Victoria’s Secret sale schedule)
- William Sonoma
Home Improvement Stores
- Hello Fresh
Prepaid Debit Cards
The processors, program managers, and retailers charge an activation fee of up to $6 for each prepaid debit card.
- Mastercard Gift Card
- Visa Gift Card
Movie Theaters & Entertainment
- AMC Theatres
- Go Play Golf
- Regal Theaters
- Google Play
- League of Legends
- Nintendo eShop
- Nintendo Switch Online
- Playstation Store
- Xbox Live
- AT&T Prepaid
- Boost Mobile
- Total Wireless
Travel & Delivery
How to Buy a Lowe’s e-Gift Card?
You can purchase a Lowe’s eGift card online or in-store.
- Visit Lowe’s website.
- Click on the e-Gift Card option.
- Choose from various gift card designs.
- Choose a Lowe’s e-gift card denomination that ranges from $5 to $2000 with no fees and no expiration date.
- Select your preferred delivery option – Email, Self-Deliver, or via Text.
- Enter the recipient’s full name, email address, and preferred delivery date and time if you select the Email delivery option. For example, it can be delivered on Christmas morning.
- If you select self-deliver, the gift card(s) will be sent to your email account rather than the recipients. Enter the recipient’s name so you can deliver it yourself.
- If you select Text, the card(s) will be sent to the recipient’s smartphone via text message. Enter the recipient’s full name, phone number, and preferred delivery date and time.
- Add to cart and proceed to payment.
- Check out.
Lowe’s online accepts credit cards for gift card purchases.
- Visit Lowe’s website.
- Click on ‘Mail’ to send a physical Lowe’s gift card that doesn’t expire and has no fees.
- Select an image for the card.
- Optionally personalize your gift card with a custom message.
- Choose a Lowe’s e-gift card denomination range from $5 to $2000.
- Enter the recipient’s full name, sender’s name, home address, and the quantity you want to buy.
- Enter your shipping information.
- Proceed to the online checkout.
- Find the nearest Lowe’s store nearby on its website.
- Visit the store and select an available Lowe’s gift card in any denomination.
Lowe’s stores accept credit cards, debit cards, cash, and business checks with valid government identification that matches the check. However, the stores don’t take Apple Pay, Google Pay, or EBT SNAP.
See our Lowe’s price match and adjustment policy guide.
How to Check Lowe’s Card Balance?
There are several ways to check your Lowe’s gift card balance online, over the phone or in-store.
Check Balance In-Store:
- Visit the nearest Lowe’s store.
- Go to the customer service desk and hand your card to the employee. The cashier checks your balance and tells you how much money is remaining on the card.
Check Balance Online:
- Open Lowe’s website.
- Enter your Gift Card Number and PIN.
- Click Check Balance.
Check Balance On The Phone:
You can also check your Lowe’s gift card balance by calling customer service at 1-800-560-7172 toll-free.
We suggest checking your balance online since Lowe’s is not a nearby 24-hour home improvement store.
Can I Redeem Lowe’s Gift Card for Cash?
No, you cannot redeem Lowe’s gift card for cash. However, you can spend your available balance in any Lowe’s store nationwide.
Do Lowe’s Gift Cards Expire?
No, Lowe’s gift cards do not expire and can be used at any of its stores. However, gift cards with a $0 balance for 90 days will be deactivated and cannot be reloaded or used for security reasons.
Can I Get Cash Back from my Lowe’s Gift Card?
No, Lowe’s does not offer cashback for gift card purchases. However, if you return an item purchased with a Lowe’s gift card, the store will issue you a store credit.
All sales of Lowe’s gift cards are final.
See our guide on Lowe’s return policy after 90 days.
Does Lowe’s Sell Amazon Gift Cards?
Yes, Lowe’s sells Amazon gift cards in multiple denominations, including $15, $25, $50, and $100. You’ll find the gift cards at the checkout area or on the card rack on an endcap.
Does Lowe’s Sell Visa and Mastercard Gift Cards?
Yes, Lowe’s sells Visa and Mastercard gift cards at all stores. However, you’ll be charged an additional fee between $3 and $9. You can find the gift cards stocked at end-of-aisle displays near checkout counters.
Does Lowe’s Sell Hobby Lobby Gift Cards?
No, Lowe’s does not sell Hobby Lobby gift cards. The only place to buy Hobby Lobby gift cards is at one of its craft stores or a resale site.
Does Lowe’s Sell Target Gift Cards?
Yes, Lowe’s sells Target gift cards in several denominations. The home improvement store has them on end-of-aisle displays nationwide.
Does Lowe’s Sell Walmart Gift Cards?
Yes, you can get a Walmart gift card in multiple denominations at a Lowe’s store nationwide.
What Gift Cards Are Not Available at Lowe’s?
Lowe’s sells various third-party gift cards online and in-store for different retailers.
However, there are a few retail gift cards that Lowe’s does not sell, including:
- Best Buy
- Cinemark Theaters
- Crate and Barrel
- Baskin Robbins
- Buffalo Wild Wings
- Darden Restaurants
- Fleet Farm
- Golden Corral
- Hobby Lobby
- Home Depot
- Krispy Kreme
- PayPal MyCash ($3.95 fee)
- Plato’s Closet
- Pottery Barn
- Trader Joe’s
- Whole Foods
Gift Cards Sold at Lowe’s Summary
Lowe’s sells gift cards for other third-party stores like Netflix, Applebee’s, Hulu, etc. You can also get a BP prepaid gift card from Lowe’s to purchase gas.
Lowe’s gift cards do not expire or charge processing fees. So, hold onto it as long as you’d like before making the perfect purchase in-store for goods or services.