Wal-Mart Coupon Policy Updated: B1G1 Sale Price Matching
Well apparently the good ole white shirts at Wal-Mart have been listening the the squeaky wheels! They have yet again added another fabulous price match to their coupon policy.
We gladly match the price in the following types of ads:*
- Buy one, get one free ads with a specified price
- Example: Buy one for $2.49, get one free (BOGO)
- Competitors’ ads that feature a specific item for a specified price.
- Preferred shopping card prices for specific items that are in a printed ad.
- For fresh produce and meat items when the price is offered in the same unit type (lb. for lb.; each for each)
*The following are guidelines and limitations:
- We will match any local competitor’s advertised price.
- We do not require customers to have the ad with them to honor a competitor’s ad.
- Items purchased must be identical to the ad (size, quantity, brand, flavor, color, etc.)
The very best advise I can give you is to print THIS POLICY straight from Wal-Mart’s website and stick in your purse, coupon book or whatever you take with you in the store. You know there is always that one cashier/manager that wasn’t paying attention in the meeting and will want to argue with you.
Thanks Katy Couponers!