Meal Maker Monday: Chili ‘N Rice Skillet
Want new, quick and easy meal ideas to spice things up a bit? Join us each Monday as Molly shares a new, fun recipe for of us busy moms. Be sure to check Molly’s other meal ideas out on her blog When the Dinner Bell Rings.
15 Minute Cheesy Chili ‘N Rice Skillet
What you’ll need:
- 1 can Hormel Chili with Beans
- 1 can diced tomatoes — undrained
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups Minute White Rice — uncooked
- 1/2 pound Velveeta Pasteurized Process Cheese Spread — cut up
How to do it:
- Bring chili, tomatoes and water to boil in large skillet.
- Add rice and process cheese spread; stir. Cover.
- Remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Stir until process cheese spread is melted.
Helpful coupons and sales for this meal: