Meal Maker Challenge: Steak Salad
What you will need:
- 1 1/2 lbs flank steak
- 1/2 white onion
- 1 T minced garlic
- 1 tsp. Tony Chachere’s seasoning
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 2 cucumbers
- 3/4 cup carrots (sliced, chips, shredded)
- 16oz bag of mixed salad greens
- 2 stalks celery
- 4 hard boiled eggs crumbled
- 1/2 cup bottled reduced-fat ranch dressing
How to do it:
- Over med-high heat, saute onions and garlic.
- Add meat that’s been cut into small bite size pieces.
- When meat is 3/4 cooked to desired done-ness add a few dashes of Worcestershire sauce.
- While meat is cooking prepare salad.
- Top salad with steak.
- Serve with reduced-fat ranch dressing
All Meal Maker Challenge, ConAgra, HEB Combo Loco, and Phil Lempert posts are part of a sponsored promotion. My involvement is being compensated to comply with the FTC guidelines.