Meal Maker Challenge: Grilled Chicken Pasta Salad
Pasta and Salad have to be 2 of my favorite foods and when you put them together, watch out! This is a meal that’s a big hit with everyone at my house.
What you need:
- Grilled Chicken (fresh grilled or Tyson ready to eat)
- Pasta (your choice, just needs to be bit size)
- Tomatoes (can be canned like some spicy Rotel!)
- Onion (white, yellow purple, doesn’t matter)
- Bell Peppers
- Feta Cheese Crumbles
- Italian or other oil based dressing
How to do it:
- Prepare your chicken, if needed.
- Prepare pasta.
- Dice and shop all veggies.
- Toss all in dressing.
All Meal Maker Challenge, ConAgra, HEB Combo Loco, and Phil Lempert posts are part of a sponsored promotion. My involvement is being compensated to comply with the FTC guidelines.