Meal Maker Challenge: Chili & Lime Chicken Legs
The aromatics of mixing this dish up are enough to drive ya crazy! This is dish is D-Licious!
What you will need:
- 4 boneless chicken breast
- 6 T butter
- 1 jalapeno
- 4 garlic cloves minced or a couple T of minced in the jar
- 1 can of Rotel
- 1 T lime zest
- 2 T lime juice
- 1/4 c chopped cilantro (fresh is best)
How to do it:
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Cook chicken in 2T butter until cooked throughly.
- Remove and keep warm.
- Add jalapeno, garlic and a touch more butter.
- Stir in rotel and bring to a boil.
- Return chicken and reduce heat for about 10 min.Serve with spanish rice and corn.
All Meal Maker Challenge, ConAgra, HEB Combo Loco, and Phil Lempert posts are part of a sponsored promotion. My involvement is being compensated to comply with the FTC guidelines.