Meal Maker Challenge: Canjun Fried Turkey Sandwichs
In the mood to spice up your lunch box? Try my Cajun Fried Turkey Sandwich. For a healthy alternative replace your greasy potato chips with carrot chips! Same crunchy fix with way less calories!
What you will need:
- HEB Bakery Fresh Italian Bread (picked up in a Combo Loco last week)
- Organic Cucumber (this way you can leave the skin on for more crunch)
- Flavored Ranch style Dressing (use instead of mayo for less calories/fat)
- Mixed Salad (more nutritional value than iceberg)
- Butterball Deep Fried Cajun Turkey Meat
How to do it:
Stack it up anyway you like. If you’re eating at home I recommend popping the bread in the toaster.
All Meal Maker Challenge, ConAgra, HEB Combo Loco, and Phil Lempert posts are part of a sponsored promotion. My involvement is being compensated to comply with the FTC guidelines.