CLOSED: H-E-B Beauty Blogger GIVEAWAY: Suave Professionals Products
It’s time again for another fabulous giveaway sponsored by H-E-B Beauty Bloggers Program!
March’s Beauty Pick: Suave Professional Styling Products
For the month of March we were sent this set of Professional Styling Products from Suave via H-E-B. I must admit I was a bit skeptical at first. I am a big fan of salon grade products. Most of this love has grown out of necessity. I have very “picky” hair. If I don’t use a certain quality of product my hair “sheds” really bad.
I have used every product given except the Dry Shampoo. I keep forgetting and wash my hair. Yes my roots are blond! Here’s my test results for the products.
Shampoo: Cleaned hair with out feeling striped. I did notice some light shedding but nothing compared to that of some other brands.
Condition: Detangled and left hair very manageable.
Anti-Frizz: No Frizzies here!
Heat Protection Spray: Compared in quality to that of a famous 3 letter name brand which I love.
Vibrant Shine: Gave enough shine to look polished and not that greasy look you can get from other products.
Touchable Finish: This spray kept my "do" ALL DAY! I sprayed it one at 8am and the "do" was still up and fresh looking at 9pm that night!
Don’t forget you can check out more great beauty tips, coupons, and more on the H-E-B beauty section of their website. You can see the complete list of H-E-B Beauty Bloggers here too. Each blogger is hosting the same giveaways so you have even more chance of winning by visiting them too!
How to Create a Modern Vintage Knot
1. Wash hair and blow dry it with your fingers, finishing with a medium sized round brush to smooth the ends. Then spray Suave Professionals® Dry Shampoo all over her hair, focusing on the roots for extra texture.
2. Create a side part using a tail comb and tease hair at the crown for volume. Then rub a bit of Suave Professionals® Anti-Frizz Cream on hands and apply to hair starting at the mid shaft and working through to the ends.
3. Split hair down the center into two sections. Create a knot (like tying a bow) and secure it with bobby pins. Then, create another knot right under the first one (for a double-knot) and secure it with pins. Leave ends out for a loose, "undone" look.
Score a *HOT* Buy (2) Get 1 FREE Suave Professionals coupon
There will be (2) winners who each receive a set of Suave Professional Styling Products.
Giveaway ends at Midnight 3/31/2011
Giveaway Guidelines: You must leave all entries in separate comments on this post. If you choose a Facebook entry just leave a comment stating which you choose. Giveaway is only open to U.S. residents.
Mandatory Entry: Which styling product are you most looking forward to trying?
- “Like” Frugal Reality and H-E-B on Facebook.
- Follow Frugal Reality and H-E-B on Twitter.
- Leave a comment on H-E-B’s Facebook page telling them you found them through the Beauty Blogger Giveaway on Frugal Reality.
- Leave a comment using the hashag #hebbeauty on Twitter telling them you found them through the Beauty Blogger Giveaway on Frugal Reality.
- Tweet about this giveaway using hash tag, #hebbeauty