Grown Up Chef Boyardee Ravioli: Meal Maker Challenge #4
It’s week 4, the final week of the 2012 Meal Maker Challenge! This week we were asked to feature Chef Boyardee in our recipe.
My husband and I never been that huge of a fan of pre made canned pasta, however, when you put a grown up spin on it it can be mouth watering! There were so many directions you could go with this recipe. I used what I had on hand and what I knew the crew would eat. The aroma of the tomatoes and italian spices was just captivating.
The whole family was impressed and couldn’t believe it originated from a can. This was really quick and simple. What I think I liked even more was it was a one pot dish so it made for easy clean up.
If you enjoy this recipe please vote for it HERE. Thanks!
Grown Up Chef Boyardee Ravioli
What you’ll need:
- 1 cup shredded Italian Cheese
- 2 (15 oz) cans of Chef Boyardee® Beef Ravioli
- 1 (14.5 oz) can Hunt’s® Diced Tomatoes – can use garlic flavored
- 1 cup chopped spinach – finely chopped if your little ones are finicky
- 1/2 cup diced onions
- 3/4 cup shredded Italian blend cheese
- Italian Seasoning to taste
How to do it:
- Sauté onions over med-high heat using your choice of oil, butter or cooking spray. Add Italian seasoning.
- Deglace pan with Hunt’s Tomatoes
- When tomato juice have reduced by 1/2 add spinach.
- Let cook 2 mins then add Ravioli.
- Cook approx. 5min or until warmed completel through. Add additional seasoning if desired.
- Top with Italian Cheese and enjoy!