Give Every Night New Flavor with #KrogerRecipes: Beef Teriyaki
On behalf of Kroger and ConAgra Foods I’ve been asked to participate in their “Give Every Night New Flavor” promotion. Over the next 2 weeks we will be sharing great meal ideas, coupons and giveaways! My mouth is watering just thinking about my meal for today! Below you’ll find the recipe for Teriyaki Beef Bowl, today’s featured recipe. I encourage you to try this meal with me tonight and upload your photos are share your experience. Check back with me later tonight for mine.
Teriyaki Beef Bowl: 30 minutes, 4 servings
What you’ll need:
- 1 cup long grain white rice, uncooked
- 3/4 lb boneless beef sirloin steak, cut into thin slices
- 1/3 cup La Choy Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
- 1 T Pure Wesson Vegetable Oil
- 3 cups frozen broccoli, thawed
- 1 can Hunt’s Whole Peeled Plum Tomatoes, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 can La Choy Sliced Water Chesnuts, drained
How to do it:
- Cook rice according to package.
- Combine steak and marinade in small bowl and let stand 5 minutes.
- Heat oil in large skillet or med-hi heat. Add steak.
- Cook 2 min. then add broccoli.
- Cook 5 minutes and add tomatoes and water chestnuts.
- Cook 2 min stirring frequently.
- Serving Size: 4 servings
(1-1/2 cups beef mixture and 3/4 cup rice each)
- Calories: 453
Load your favorite ConAgra Products coupons to your Kroger card.
My participation in the Give Every Night New Flavor is being sponsored by ConAgra and Kroger. All opinions are my own and are not swayed by compensation. Please view my Disclosure Policies with your concerns.