Give Every Night New Flavor: Spicy Chicken Chili with #KrogerRecipes
Here it is Day 4 of Give Every Night New Flavor. With temperatures not getting out of the 50’s today I’m sure looking for something warm for super tonight. We had homemade chicken noodle soup last night. Sure wish I was this recipe first because it looks delicious! If you try this tonight, feel free to share yours thoughts and pictures. Enjoy!
Spicy Chicken Chili
What You’ll Need:
Yield: 6 servings (1 cup each)
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1-1/4 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1-1/2 cups sliced celery
- 1 can (15 oz each) Rosarita® Premium Whole Black Beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt’s® Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes with Garlic, undrained
- 1 can (8 oz each) Hunt’s® Tomato Sauce
- 2 tablespoons red pepper sauce
- 1/3 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1. Spray large saucepan or Dutch oven with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add chicken and celery; cook 5 to 7 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink, stirring occasionally.
- 2. Stir in beans, undrained tomatoes, tomato sauce and pepper sauce; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook 10 to 15 minutes or until chicken is tender and flavors are blended. Top each serving with blue cheese. Add more pepper sauce, if desired.
Coupons You May Need:
- $1/1 Pam No-Stick Cooking Spray, 5–6 oz Kroger eCoupon
- $0.25/1 Rosarita Refried Beans, 16 oz Kroger eCoupon $0.50/3 Hunt’s Pasta Sauce, 24–26.5 oz Kroger eCoupon
- $0.40/2 Hunt’s Tomatoes, 11 oz+
- $0.75/1 Treasure Cave Cheese, p.264-265 Cooking Light, Nov 2011 (exp 01/31/2012)
- $1/1 Pilgrim’s Chicken (IE)
- $1/1 Kroger Fully Cooked Chicken in the Frozen Section, any variety, 22-32 oz. Kroger eCoupon
- $1/1 Foster Farms Boneless, Skinless Fresh Chicken Breast 01/08/2012 SS Insert (exp 03/31/2012)