Give Every Night New Flavor: Shredded Pork w/ Mushrooms #KrogerRecipes
Day 3 of Give Every Night New Flavor. Here is your recipe for tonight’s quick and easy meal. Enjoy!
Shredded Pork with Mushrooms
(photo credit: Kroger Meal solutions)
What You’ll Need:
Yield: 8 servings (1 cup each)
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3 pounds boneless pork shoulder, cut into large pieces
- 2 cans (14.5 oz each) Hunt’s® Diced Tomatoes with Spicy Red Pepper, undrained
- 1 can (6 oz each) Hunt’s® Tomato Paste
- 1 pkg (0.87 oz each) pork gravy mix
- 3 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1 pkg (8 oz each) sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1. Spray inside of 4 to 5-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Combine remaining ingredients in slow cooker.
- 2. Cover; cook on LOW 8 to 10 hours or on HIGH 4 to 6 hours or until meat is tender. Separate pork into smaller pieces.
Coupons You’ll Need: