Give Every Night New Flavor: Creamy Chicken Pasta Skillet with #KrogerRecipes
Week (2) of Give Every Night New Flavor. Spice things up tonight with this mouth watering recipe! If you try this tonight, feel free to share yours thoughts and pictures. Enjoy!
Creamy Chicken Pasta Skillet
(photo credit: Kroger Meal solutions)
What You’ll Need:
Yield: 6 servings (1 1/3 cup each)
- 8 ounces dry rigatoni pasta, uncooked
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1-1/4 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt’s® Petite Diced Tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz each) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup frozen green peas, thawed
- 6 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt. Meanwhile, spray large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add chicken and onion; cook 5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in centers, stirring occasionally.
- 2. Stir in undrained tomatoes and soup; cook 5 minutes or until hot, stirring occasionally. Add peas; mix well.
- 3. Drain pasta; place in large serving bowl. Add chicken-tomato mixture; toss to coat. Sprinkle with cheese.
Coupons You May Need:
- $1/1 Pam No-Stick Cooking Spray, 5–6 oz Kroger eCoupon
- $0.40/2 Hunt’s Tomatoes, 11 oz+
- $1/1 Pilgrim’s Chicken (IE)
- $1/1 Kroger Fully Cooked Chicken in the Frozen Section, any variety, 22-32 oz. Kroger eCoupon
- $1/1 Foster Farms Boneless, Skinless Fresh Chicken Breast 01/08/2012 SS Insert (exp 03/31/2012)