Give Every Night New Flavor: Chili Con Carne with #KrogerRecipes
Last Featured Recipe for Give Every Night New Flavor. There are several more great recipes not featured on Frugal Reality. Be sure to visit the Give Every Night New Flavor website for more. If you try this tonight, feel free to share yours thoughts and pictures. Enjoy!
Chili Con Carne
(photo credit: Kroger Meal solutions)
What You’ll Need:
Yield: 8 servings (1 cup each)
- 1 pound ground round beef (85% lean)
- 3/4 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 cans (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
- 1 can (14.25 oz each) beans in chili seasoned sauce
- 1 can (8 oz each) Hunt’s® Tomato Sauce
- 1. Heat large saucepan over medium-high heat; add beef, onion and garlic. Cook and stir 5 minutes or until beef is crumbled and no longer pink; drain.
- 2. Stir in chili powder. Add undrained tomatoes, chili beans and tomato sauce; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 10 minutes.