DIY Chalkboard Pumpkin
Let the kids have some fun with this great idea for a Chalkboard Pumpkin. Now that is endless hours of pumpkin decorating fun for everyone!
What you will need:
- Chalkboard Paint
- Paint brush
- In a well ventilated area, lay down newspaper or some other type of ground covering. You may want to place rocks on it to hold it down.
- Place your pumpkin on the paper and paint the areas you can reach with chalk paint.
- Allow the pumpkin to dry for 1 – 2 hours. Then roll the pumpkin on its side so you can paint the areas you missed.
- Allow it to dry for another 1 – 2 hours. Then touch up any areas as needed with more chalk paint.
- Allow to dry overnight. Then write or draw on it with chalk.
- You can “erase” your pumpkin with a damp cloth.
The pumpkin is even black for a spooky Halloween Look! Have Fun!