5 Ways to De-Clutter Your Home Now!
Here are five quick and easy ways to de-clutter your home, from Real Simple magazine…
1. Pretend you are moving and have to pick things to take with you. Set aside the things you love most and decide if you would pay a mover to take along the rest.
2. Choose a purpose for each room. Write down what happens in each room and what you need for those activities. Then remove whatever
3. Choose a worthy organization for donations. This will make it easier to give things away.
4. Find friends who also need to de-clutter and take turns helping to organize each other’s homes.
5. Instead of going shopping for new outfits, shop in your own closet. Take out things you have not worn for a long time, then try them on in front of a full-length mirror and keep only what you would now buy. Donate other items.