DIY Thanksgiving Holiday Garland
Looking for an easy way to decorate for the upcoming Thanksgiving Holiday? Add a little pizzazz to the warmth of your home with this cute idea for some DIY Thanksgiving Garland. It is super easy to make and what a great way to get into the harvest season using the warmth of fall colors.
What you need:
- Your Choice Color Cardstock
- Hot Glue
- Brown Ribbon
- Elmers Glue
- Cut Cardstock in desired shape. Triangular or perhaps leaf shapes would be cute.
- Place Elmers glue ontop shapes as you see fit.
- Cover with Glitter
- Using the Hot Glue, adhere to the Brown Ribbon
- Let all dry
- Hang in desired location.