Give Every Night New Flavor: Chili Con Carne with #KrogerRecipes
Last Featured Recipe for Give Every Night New Flavor. There are several more great recipes not featured on Frugal Reality. Be sure to visit the Give Every Night New Flavor website for more. If you try this tonight, feel free to share yours thoughts and pictures. Enjoy!
Chili Con Carne
(photo credit: Kroger Meal solutions)
What You’ll Need:
Yield: 8 servings (1 cup each)
- 1 pound ground round beef (85% lean)
- 3/4 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 cans (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
- 1 can (14.25 oz each) beans in chili seasoned sauce
- 1 can (8 oz each) Hunt’s® Tomato Sauce
- 1. Heat large saucepan over medium-high heat; add beef, onion and garlic. Cook and stir 5 minutes or until beef is crumbled and no longer pink; drain.
- 2. Stir in chili powder. Add undrained tomatoes, chili beans and tomato sauce; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 10 minutes.
Coupons You May Need:
My participation in the Give Every Night New Flavor is being sponsored by ConAgra and Kroger. All opinions are my own and are not swayed by compensation. Please view my Disclosure Policies with your concerns.
About the Author
First and foremost I must give credit where it is due. I would not be able to do this with out God. He is my provision. I'm blessed to able to stay at home with my two little ones. He always meets our needs no matter how big or small. I have a 6yr old boy and a 2yr old girl who for the most part keep me running. I've been married to my best friend for 7yrs. I'm always looking for a deal, and now I'm helping bring them to you. The purpose of this blog is to share my every growing knowledge of couponing, shopping, & frugality. I will also post sites I think you might enjoy and insists on my faith. I know that part is not "politically correct" and may offend some people but I honestly do not care. The Word is not and never will be "politically correct" until politics get back to the principals that they were originally based upon. Having said that I will get off my soapbox and back to the couponing. I starting couponing when we were in the Marine Corp a few years back and now it's become a part of me. If I don't have to have it or don't have a coupon, I try not to buy it. I say try b/c I'm a former shopaholic. LOL! Now I'm one with coupons! So needless to say Black Friday is my FAVORITE shopping day of the year!