CLOSED: Chili’s Triple Dipper Event & GIVEAWAY
Have you been to Chili’s lately? My husband and I went for lunch the other day and enjoyed their Triple Dipper. We each ordered our own and together received (6) different snacks to try. I LOVED the Southwest Eggrolls while my husband devoured the mini burgers!
Chili’s generously provided us with a gift card to try the Triple Dipper and also is allowing me to give one to one of my fabulous readers. Follow the instructions below to enter to win a $20 Chili’s gift card.
You can also entry to win through several other blogs listed on 2Wired2Tired’s linky.
MANDATORY Entry: Click the button link below and enter the form.
1. Tell me your (3) favorite foods you would like to have all on 1 plate.
4. Create your terrific trio located on Shout Out to eat Out and comment with the URL link
5. Opt-In to Chili’s email club here http://bit.ly/m6HYef (You’ll receive a free appetizer certificate too!)
6. Tweet out this “At @Chilis Good Things Come In 3’s! Check out @2Wired2Tired http://bit.ly/linkyrave for 200 chances to win in the #tripledipper linky rave!”
7. Write a post on your blog about your 3 favorite foods you would like to have all on 1 plate and mention the Shoutout2eatout.com promotion. Then comment with the URL link.
About the Author
First and foremost I must give credit where it is due. I would not be able to do this with out God. He is my provision. I'm blessed to able to stay at home with my two little ones. He always meets our needs no matter how big or small. I have a 6yr old boy and a 2yr old girl who for the most part keep me running. I've been married to my best friend for 7yrs. I'm always looking for a deal, and now I'm helping bring them to you. The purpose of this blog is to share my every growing knowledge of couponing, shopping, & frugality. I will also post sites I think you might enjoy and insists on my faith. I know that part is not "politically correct" and may offend some people but I honestly do not care. The Word is not and never will be "politically correct" until politics get back to the principals that they were originally based upon. Having said that I will get off my soapbox and back to the couponing. I starting couponing when we were in the Marine Corp a few years back and now it's become a part of me. If I don't have to have it or don't have a coupon, I try not to buy it. I say try b/c I'm a former shopaholic. LOL! Now I'm one with coupons! So needless to say Black Friday is my FAVORITE shopping day of the year!