Mystic Wonders Review/Giveaway
I’ve had the pleasure of trying this new product for the past few weeks. I am in love with these dryer balls! I absolutely dread ironing and refuse to do it unless it’s an emergency. Everything goes to the cleaners. Is this frugal? Nope but I use coupons which helps!
I have had the hardest time keeping my husbands work pants wrinkle free but theses balls seem to do the trick! It seems like I put one pair or 10 pair in the dryer and they look like a wadded them up when they come out. But now with my Mystic Wonders Dryer Balls I don’t have that problem!
Here’s the info on this laundry system.
A laundry aid & chemical free cleaner
Simply throw the laundry ball in your washing machine, allowing you to use less laundry detergent or none at all along with this laundry aid, you be the judge.
- Less to no detergents needed
- May cut drying time
- Less static cling
- Non-toxic to children’s clothing
- Chemical free – Skin friendly
- May reduce allergic reactions
- Environmentally friendly
- Colors stay brighter
- Lasts about 3 years / 2000 washes
“WONDER DRYER BALLS” benefits include:
1. Energy savings because of reduced drying time.
2. Ironing alternatives. (See instructions below).
3. Reduced wrinkles.
4. Reduced static cling on all natural fiber fabrics (i.e. less friction between clothing).
5. Softening for your laundry.
6. Removal of extra lint particles. (Really works great ! ! !)
7. Non-toxic for use around small children and pets.
8. Hypo-allergenic for skin sensitive people.
9. Colorfast on all fabrics.
11. ENGINEERED FOR A LIFETIME.
12. Buy the best. Do not be mislead with cheap imitations
I thought I was impressed with the last all purpose cleaner I reviewed but this one is way cooler! You can use it to clean everything in your house and even use as a hair detangler for you or your pet!
All you do is drop the sealed Spray Vial in a spray bottle of water, shake and spray. It’s chemical free so it’s safe for you and the environment. It will last 3 years too! Just keep adding water! I spray everything and don’t have to worry about what the baby puts in her mouth! It’s a great cleaning solution for those if little ones. Your mirrors will look the best ever, once you get all the old layers of what you have been using off.
Enter code PINCHTHATPENNY37
Giveaway is now through October 30th. There will be 2 WINNERS! Winner will be chosen via random.org Each winner will receive 1 Complete laundry System AND a Spray Vial!
Each entry should be left in a separate comment. There are no limits to number of entries. All giveaways here at Pinch That Penny are open to all ages, genders, species, and the like so long as you have a United States mailing address.
Check out Mystic Wonders and leave a comment telling me which product is on your must have list.
1. Become a follower of Pinch That Penny.
2. Sign up for my emails. (see left sidebar)
3. Add my button to your page. (Leave link of where it can be seen.)
5. Follow Pinch That Penny on Twitter.
5. Blog about the giveaway (leave a link to the direct post.)
6. Tweet about the giveaway. (leave a comment with a link to every tweet.)
About the Author
First and foremost I must give credit where it is due. I would not be able to do this with out God. He is my provision. I'm blessed to able to stay at home with my two little ones. He always meets our needs no matter how big or small. I have a 6yr old boy and a 2yr old girl who for the most part keep me running. I've been married to my best friend for 7yrs. I'm always looking for a deal, and now I'm helping bring them to you. The purpose of this blog is to share my every growing knowledge of couponing, shopping, & frugality. I will also post sites I think you might enjoy and insists on my faith. I know that part is not "politically correct" and may offend some people but I honestly do not care. The Word is not and never will be "politically correct" until politics get back to the principals that they were originally based upon. Having said that I will get off my soapbox and back to the couponing. I starting couponing when we were in the Marine Corp a few years back and now it's become a part of me. If I don't have to have it or don't have a coupon, I try not to buy it. I say try b/c I'm a former shopaholic. LOL! Now I'm one with coupons! So needless to say Black Friday is my FAVORITE shopping day of the year!